PFD safety taken to a whole new level
For all retail sales in the Geelong region please visit Action Watersports, 290 Princes Highway, Corio Vic. 3214. Ph: 5274 9049
PFDSales.com is an online store that retails the full StormRider product range of PFD Australia. PFDSales.com is a trading name of Speedy Stamps Pty. Ltd. ABN 93 993 668 639. Note: We do not retail from our office address and stock is not held at our office.
PFDSales.com is the ONLY site that fully guarantees PFD Australia’s products, and PFD Australia’s Product Liability Insurance only covers product purchased at retail stores and through this website.
PFDSales.com can supply all StormRider PFD sizes, colour options and accessories (depending on stock availability), Australia wide and in a fast time frame!
PFDSales.com offers a 7 day money back guarantee (from date of delivery) on all StormRider PFD’s that we sell. Please see our FAQ’s page for full details. Note: Refunds and exchanges can not be made on Re-Arming Kits.
PFDSales.com‘s office is based in Geelong West, Victoria. We ship via Australia Post Registered Post or via Fastway Couriers. Goods must be signed for upon delivery and delivery time varies depending on destination. Note: We do not retail from our office address. All items are dispatched from our warehouse and stock is not held at our office.
PFDSales.com‘s website is secured by Netregistry’s SSL certificates. Full Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards are utilised. Card payments are processed through the ANZ Cards Support manual payment gateway to ensure full card data collection security. If you have any queries regarding our sites security or our payment processing procedures please do not hesitate to contact
PFDSales.com is committed to providing our customers with the most convenient methods of ordering the PFD you need. Our secure online ordering system and easy phone and address contact pages are our way of providing you with the quickest and easiest options to ensure you get the right PFD for your personal safety.
How StormRider PFD’s came about
PFD Australia is owned and operated by husband and wife team Glenn and Sherrilyn Sheldon, who started manufacturing wetsuits in Torquay in the late 80’s. Their business progressed into a clothing, embroidery and screen printing company which they successfully ran for over 15 years. PFD Australia’s first inflatable PFD’s were designed for surf lifesavers – a neoprene jacket that provided a snug non-obtrusive fit whilst diving under pounding surf beach waves. With the introduction in Victoria of new boating regulations pertaining to minimum safety equipment, PFD Australia found that all of the PFD’s on the market at the time were uncomfortable for fishing. All had to be zipped up to be legal, and none were a snug fit.
Seeing the need for a better design, PFD Australia designed their own – the StormRider series – with a number of benefits over anything else available then or now. PFD Australia’s patented front opening system is unique. When deployed, the jacket sits on your chest with the bright 150N buoyancy bladder fully exposed, keeping your head floating above the water in a correct position. The front opening systems allows for the PFD to be made in dark and multi colours, and with the buckle fastened the StormRider series are the only Personal Flotation Device that can legally be worn open.
PFDSales.com is an independent online store that retails the full StormRider product range of PFD Australia. PFDSales.com is the ONLY site that fully guarantees PFD Australia’s products, and PFD Australia’s Product Liability Insurance only covers product purchased at retail stores and through this website.
PFD Australia’s StormRider series are a quality product certified to AS1512 / AS4758, made under a quality management system in accordance to ISO 9001:2000, supported by a product insurance cover of $10 million, and backed by a 7 day money back guarantee (from date of delivery).
All StormRider inflatable PFD’S are certified to either standards 1512 Type 1 or 4758.1 150N.
– SIA Global 1512 Certification No. SMKH22105
– SIA Global 4758.1 Certification No. SMKH25441
– SIA Global EN150 12402-3:2006 Certification No. CEPPE20042
– BSI 1512 Certification No. BMP555658 ID6007
All StormRider PFD’s are fitted with a 33 gram CO2 cylinder, manual inflation tube, SOLAS reflective tape, a whistle, and are legal for offshore use. Components of StormRider PFD’s are made in China with the PFD individually checked and tested by PFD Australia.
We are confident that your StormRider PFD will become your favorite fishing accessory – see you on the water!
PFDSales.com website policies, terms and conditions
Access to and use of all information on this website, including the purchase of products, is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update and amend these terms and conditions at any time and use of the website following any amendments will represent agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. As such we recommend that each time you access our website you read the following terms and conditions.
- All prices listed are in Australian Dollars, are inclusive of GST and the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia apply to all transactions conducted on and through this website. We do not invoice or ship to overseas addresses.
- All prices displayed are current however we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- When placing an order you are required to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address and your telephone number. By providing us with this information you agree that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- Payment is your acceptance of a contract of sale and title of the goods passes to you on the receipt of payment. Credit Card payment details are not printed or stored by us once your order has been
- Delivery of goods is undertaken by Australia Post or Fastway Couriers and by purchasing from us you are agreeing to the use of this delivery service and all risk and responsibility associated.
- When you visit our website we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of our information without our prior written permission.
- The Licence does not include the right to use any data extraction tools, metatag or mirroring software. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if you are in breach of the Licence.
You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our websites content including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the products and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those products and/or services supplied again.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from use of this website and/or products and services supplied by us.
- By accessing our website and using our products, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our products and website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
1300 508 232
66 Villamanta Street, Geelong West
VIC 3218 Australia
For all orders or enquiries:
Ph: (03) 5229 6306
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm (Australian EST)
Free postage on all orders. We accept Visa and Mastercard and we ship to anywhere in Australia.
Payment & Delivery
The StormRider series of PFD’s are designed, developed and fully tested in Australia. All Storm Rider PFD’s are Type 1 and are legal for full offshore use.
Self Service Guide